Foothill High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

Concurrent Enrollment

Students can take courses at Bakersfield College or CSUB to earn college or high school credit.

Bakersfield College–Students need to complete the  APPLICATION and ONLINE ORIENTATION. Then they will need to complete the CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT forms for BC and KHSD. Students can speak to their counselors for further information