Foothill High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

Frequently Asked Questions

Synergy (ParentVue & StudentVue)

 Q-How do I activate my ParentVue or StudentVue account?

 A-Parents: You can activate your account online by visiting the district’s webpage for parents & Guardians.

A-Students: If you have forgotten your password, see your counselor for a new activation key.

 Q-Why are my student’s grades not updated?

 A-Please email the teacher directly for current grade information or questions about your student’s grades.  You can find their email from the Staff Page by clicking on the correct department.

 Transcript Information

 Q-How do I get a copy of my transcript?

 A-Current students–You can see unofficial copy of your transcript by clicking on Course History in StudentVue, but if you need an official transcript mailed to the university you will be, see Nancy Pumphrey in the Registrar Office for a TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM.

A-Former students–?

 Homework Requests

 Q-My student will be gone for an extended period, how do I request homework so they don’t fall behind?

 A-If your student will be absent for a long period of time due to illness or an emergency situation, you can request a homework packet.  Please email Hilda Aguiniga at [email protected] or call (661) 366-4491