In order to participate on any athletic team in the Kern High School District, student athletes must be academically eligible and have a current athletic physical on file. Athletic physicals are good for one school year (for example if a student gets a physical in January to try out for a spring sport, that physical is good until the conclusion of that school year and will need a new physical the following August if they want to join a fall sport).
Below are the instructions to complete the online portion of the athletic packet. At the bottom of this screen are 2 documents. The instructions page is duplicate of what is here and the second document is a copy of the physical form.
**Free Sports Physicals are offered for all student athletes in the Kern High School District at any of the four Priority Urgent Care
facilities with no appointment needed.
Instructions for Registering Your Athlete
SportsNet Inc. provides secure online registration services for high school athletic programs. Below are instructions for creating a parent/guardian user account and registering one or more athletes at Foothill High School.
Creating an Account
- Go to https://sportsnethost.com/foothillhs-parent
- Click the Create an Account link near the bottom of the screen
- Enter the required information and submit the form
- Log in to the system with your email address and password
- Follow the instructions inside the system
Before You Begin
Make sure you have the following prior to attempting to register your child:
- Your child’s student identification number
- The exact spelling of your child’s first and last name as it appears in official school records
- A scanned copy of your child’s completed Pre-Participation Physical Exam on your computer (to be uploaded during registration)
- Your child’s active health insurance coverage information, including the name of the provider and the policy ID
Be sure to carefully read the instructions on each screen and provide all required information. If you are unable to finish in a single session, the information you have already submitted will be saved and you can log back in at a later time to finish.
Important: The school will not receive your submission until you complete the entire process, ending with your final electronic signature on the last available screen. Be sure to check your email for a confirmation message after you have finished.
- Please contact your child’s school directly if you need specific information about your child’s registration.
- For general assistance, please email our support team at email@example.com. Our first available representative will get back to you shortly.