Athletic Information - General
Foothill High School Athletics are under the direction of Mr. Mike Biezad. ([email protected])
FOOTHILL HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS
Students must have completed the ONLINE athletic packet at SportsNet AND turned in a completed physical form dated after 4/1/23 in order to participate in any practices or conditioning sessions.
- We encourage all students to participate in the athletic program at Foothill High School. All coaches urge their prospective athletes to be ready to go when school starts by pre-conditioning in July. Below is pertinent information that will give you your best chance for success when the season gets underway. All athletes must have a physical and necessary paperwork completed and returned before practicing. If you need additional information, you can contact your coach at the e-mail addresses below, or contact the Athletic Office at Foothill, 366-4491.
- All students must have proof of Tdap (Whooping Cough) vaccination on file in the Registrar’s Office before they can practice or attend school.
- Your actual physical paper can be uploaded to your SportsNet account OR it can be dropped off at Foothill during school hours.
Quick Contact Info:
- Baseball - [email protected]
- Basketball BOYS - [email protected]
- Basketball GIRLS - [email protected]
- Cross Country - [email protected]
- Football - [email protected]
- Golf (GIRLS & BOYS) - [email protected]
- Tennis (GIRLS & BOYS) - [email protected]
- Soccer BOYS - [email protected]
- Soccer GIRLS - o[email protected]
- Softball - information will be updated soon
- Swimming - [email protected]
- Track & Field - information will be updated soon
- Volleyball - [email protected]
- Wrestling BOYS - [email protected]
- Wrestling GIRLS - [email protected]