Foothill High School Athletics are under the direction of Mr. Mike Biezad. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
**Look at the bottom of this page for information about any scheduled Zoom meetings for specific sports.
The info below is the latest information as of 2/25/21.
As soon as we have any new information, we will update this page.
There have been updates to what can happen with athletics in California.
REMEMBER - these things are fluid and can change at any time.
WHAT WE KNOW:
- Outdoor athletics have been approved to start, possibly as early as March 1st.
- Current start dates planned:
- March 1st - Football and Cross Country
- March 8th - Soccer
- March 15th - Baseball/Softball, Golf, Tennis, Swimming, Track & Field
- Social distancing, mask wearing, temperature checks, and roster limits are all part of the conversation.
- Specifics for each sport will be outlined as we move forward; please be patient and check at the bottom of this page for contact info.
- Practice and game schedules are to be determined; please be patient.
- ALL athletes who plan on participating MUST have a current physical and clearance packet (2020-21 school year) on file.
- For more information about physicals, please check the school website or the link below.
- For information more specific to your sport, check with your coach or wait for updates here or on our Instagram page (@foothill_trojans).
During this downtime, athletes should maintain their individual home workouts and stay mentally and physically active in anticipation for their return to athletics.
*Reminder that before the season starts, athletes must complete a sports physical. Information about the athletic clearance packet and process can be found under the athletics physicals tab on this website (direct link: https://foothill.kernhigh.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1770944&type=d&pREC_ID=1950779)
Currently Scheduled Zoom Meetings:
Recently Held Zoom Meetings:
Quick Contact Info:
Soccer GIRLS - unassigned at this time