Welcome to the FHS Activities Page
Be sure to follow us on Instagram @foothill_trojans for the latest updates and information.
The first full week in September was a Spirit Week at FHS which saw lots of staff members and students showing their school spirit on dress up days. Congrats to all of our drawing winners and we can't wait to see your spirit fashion in October when we have our next Spirit Week.
Keep checking here and on our Instagram page for all the latest updates.
It's time for the first #FoothillHunt = a team scavenger hunt open to all FHS students and staff.
- Teams may consist of no more than 4 people and can be any mix of students and staff.
- Team names must be school appropriate.
- Team members will receive an invitation to join the #FoothillHunt course in Canvas.
- It is suggested to download the free Canvas Student app for your phone in order to make uploading images easier, however it is not necessary.
- The game will begin on Monday 9/21 @ 1pm
How to Play
- Each day during the game you will see 5 new Missions show up in the Canvas course.
- Each mission will ask for some sort of photo to take and submit (upload).
- New missions will appear at 1pm each day during the game (Mon 9/21-Thus 9/24) and will be open until 8am the following day.
- All submissions must be school appropriate and must be original creations (not plagiarized).
- Each mission will have a base number of points it is worth and not all are worth the same amount (points will range from 5-15 points depending on difficulty).
- There is a 5 point Creativity Bonus available for each mission which will be awarded to submissions which go above and beyond in the area of creativity.
- We will post a leader board each afternoon and there will be daily winners for the best entry.
- At the end of the week, teams will be ranked by score and we will announce the winners.
Let’s Get Ready For Some #FoothillHunt Fun!! ~ Good Luck!!
Senior and Class Packages are now available!
Check out the documents below for order forms and info about how to purchase your class package & save $$!
*Packages can be paid in full or you can make payments.
*Down payment of at least $25 must be paid by Oct. 2nd to purchase a class package.
*Packages must be paid in full by December 18th, 2020.